Hemidactylus craspedotus — Frilled Gecko
Some other names for this species:
Frilly House Gecko, Frilly Gecko
This gecko was formerly placed in genus Cosymbotus.
While I was photographing a beautifully camouflaged Kuhl’s Flying Gecko on the buttress roots of a large tree, Kurt "Orion" G was oh-so-carefully scanning the trunk of that same tree to see if any other beautifully camouflaged geckos happened to live there. And what do you know, this one did.
- Hemidactylus craspedotus account on The Reptile Database
- Hemidactylus craspedotus account on Ecology Asia
- Das, I. 2004. Lizards of Borneo
- Das, I. 2010. A Field Guide to the Reptiles of South-east Asia
- Grismer, L. L. 2011. Lizards of Peninsular Malaysia, Singapore and their Adjacent Archipelagos
- Manthey, U., Grossmann, W. 1997. Amphibien & Reptilien Südostasiens