Eutropis greeri — Greer’s Mabuya
This species was distinguished from Eutropis madaraszi in 2016, and is therefore exciting. Otherwise it would have been a big brown generic skink.
- Eutropis greeri account on The Reptile Database
- Eutropis greeri account on iNaturalist
- Sudesh Batuwita, 2016. Description of Two New Species of Eutropis (Reptilia: Scincidae) from Sri Lanka with a Redescription of Eutropis madaraszi (Méhely)
- Somaweera, R., Somaweera, N. 2009. Lizards of Sri Lanka: A Colour Guide with Field Keys
- de Silva, A., Ukuwela, K. 2017. A Naturalist's Guide to the Reptiles of Sri Lanka