"Pristimantis altamazonicus (reasonably tuberculate, general size & shape, toepad shape, thick scapular W mark, no tympanum, barring on lips and limbs, iris color, heel color. eyelid tubercles rule out croceoinguinis.)"
After all that, I fully expect someone to explain why this one isn't really P. altamazonicus. So go ahead.
- Pristimantis altamazonicus account on AmphibiaWeb
- Pristimantis altamazonicus account on Amphibian Species of the World
- Bartlett, R.D., and Bartlett, P. 2003. Reptiles and Amphibians of the Amazon: An Ecotourist's Guide
- Duellman, W.E. 2005. Cusco Amazónico: The Lives of Amphibians and Reptiles in an Amazonian Rainforest
- Rodríguez, L. O. and Duellman, W. E. 1994. Guide to the Frogs of the Iquitos Region, Amazonian Peru